Discover Marrakech in an authentic riad
- City trip
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
Stay in an authentic riad in the Medina of Marrakech, including breakfast, admission to the Majorelle Gardens and optional flights and transfers
If you're yet to experience the beating heart of Morocco, it's time to treat yourself to a city trip to this magical city. You will stay in a luxurious riad in Marrakech, a traditional Moroccan house with a small courtyard complete with water features that provide an oasis of peace in the middle of the hectic city. During your stay, you will also visit the enchanting Majorelle Garden, the Musée Berbère and the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. Experience the magic of Marrakech with its chaotic bustle, romantic roof terraces, historical palaces, gardens and museums - all with a touch of luxury! What are you waiting for?
Three, four, five, or seven nights in a riad in Marrakech
Combi-ticket Yves Saint Laurent Museum, The Majorelle Garden en Musée Berbère
Optional private transfers (airport-hotel-airport)
Optional return flight from Birmingham, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, Manchester, London Stansted to Marrakech
Step into another world amidst the enchanting narrow streets of Marrakech. Get lost in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the old town which is overflowing with bustling souks selling everything from aromatic spices to intricate jewellery. The bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa square is popular with tourists who gather to watch street entertainers and sample the delights of the food stalls whilst the Jardin Majorelle, located just outside the city walls, is a peaceful oasis where you can escape the city.
We work with our trusted partners in the region to offer you the best possible stay.
When you plan your trip, after you've selected a date, we will show you all the information about the hotel you will be staying at.
Benefits of all the hotels
- 24 hours front desk
- Free Wifi
Included and optional excursions
• Combined ticket for the Yves Saint Laurent Museum, Majorelle Garden and Musée Berbère •
During your stay, you will receive a combination ticket for the famous Majorelle Garden, the Musée Berbère and the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. The beautiful Majorelle Garden was designed by a French artist in the 1920s and later became the property of legendary fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent. In the garden, you will find the Musée Berbère, and a little further you will find the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. The ticket is valid on day 2 and includes transportation to and from the riad. Note: If day 2 falls on a Wednesday, the ticket is only valid on day 3.
To make the trip extra special, you also have the opportunity to book optional excursions. All excursions take place daily, though the hot air balloon experience is weather dependent. Optional tours are booked and paid for during the booking process.
• Moroccan cooking workshop • Get to know the Moroccan kitchen during a cooking workshop! Together with the chef, you will begin your culinary education with a discovery of fresh ingredients and spices. Returning to the kitchen of the riad, you will prepare a delicious meal together with the chef. You will be picked up at approximately 10:30 and the workshop will take around 3 hours.
• Balloon flight over Marrakech with camel ride • During this unmissable experience, you will float over the peaks of the Moroccan Atlas Mountains. Returning to land, an enchanting camel ride through the desert awaits. You will return to Marrakech by 4x4. The excursion starts at 05:00 and lasts around 4 hours, including 40 minutes in the air. Please note that the trip may take place in a group. This excursion is not recommended for people with poor health or children under three years old. Depending on the weather, it is possible that the balloon flight will be delayed (or possibly cancelled and reimbursed). This excursion includes transfers, breakfast, camel ride and balloon trip.
• Day trip to the Ourika valley • Within the heights of the majestic High Atlas Mountains, you will find the Ourika Valley, where you can enjoy large terraced fields and wooded hillside landscapes - the ideal background for a hike! In the heart of the valley, you will find the Sti Fadma, a series of seven waterfalls that flow into the Ourika river. For those joining this pleasant day trip on a Monday or Friday, it is also possible to explore the traditional village market. The excursion starts at 08:30 and lasts a full day (approx. 8 hours). Please note that transportation may be shared with others, and the price is exclusive of guide and lunch.
- Possible tourist tax (local payment in the riad)
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Limited for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration requirements, before you travel. Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service.
Max 2 people per room
The single supplement is based on the travel dates and duration. You will see the final price in the booking process.
A discount for children is offered on the basis of two full paying guests per room. This is dependent upon the chosen travel period and duration.
Unfortunately cots are not available.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
In addition to up to date routine vaccinations, travellers to Morocco are advised to receive Hepatitis A and Typhoid vaccinations. Consult your doctor or the government website for an up-to-date and personal health advice.
Your passport must be valid for at least 90 days upon arrival in Morocco. Before travelling, make sure your passport isn’t damaged. Some travellers have been refused entry when travelling on damaged passports.
Moroccan citizens who reside in the UK and travel to Morocco, may not be allowed to return to the UK unless they present evidence of their UK immigration status. This can include their UK biometric residence permit card or a valid UK entry clearance.
For up-to-date information regarding travel documents we advise you to visit the government website and the embassy.
British nationals do not require a visa to enter Morocco for the purpose of tourism for up to three months.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the specified itinerary is subject to change.
Please note that the quality standards of hotels, facilities, transportation and roads in Morocco may not correspond with European quality standards.
The currency in Morocco is Moroccan dirham (MAD).
In case the above mentioned hotel is unavailable, you'll stay in a comparable hotel in the nearby surroundings. You'll receive the final accommodation with your travel documents, 5 days before departure at the latest.