The best of Dubai
- City trip
- 4, 5 or 7 nights
- United Arab Emirates
- per person
- based on 2 persons
With this offer, you can get a full refund if you cancel up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund, however this might improve depending on your selection. Please check before booking.
Treat yourself to a unique stay in the UAE with the best of Dubai. Incl. choice of luxury hotel & board & optional excursions
Get ready for an extraordinary stay combining grandeur and decadence in Dubai, a glittering city where the options are endless: from viewing the largest skyscrapers in the world to strapping on skis to blast down the indoor ski slopes in the gigantic shopping centres. Stay in your choice of four or five-star hotels in the city and head out for a full day of shopping, dining and city exploration. Wind down in front of a mesmerising water show in front of the city's majestic fountains, or book an optional excursion and head out for an evening under the starry sky of the Dubai desert. What are you waiting for? The highlights of Dubai await!
4, 5 or 7 nights in a four- or five-star hotel in Dubai
Breakfast, with the option to upgrade to half board with 1 drink per person per meal or full board
Luxury and design in Dubai
Dubai is a city of superlatives: the tallest tower, the most luxurious hotel, the craziest ski slope. This incredible city has emerged from the desert as if by magic, and here dreams have no limits - just like the buildings that touch the sky. Don't miss a shopping spree in the Dubai Mall, skiing in Ski Dubai, the views from the top of the Burj Khalifa or a visit to Burj Al-Arab, a seven-star hotel that towers 320 metres high.
Dubai is also a city that can amaze you when it comes to entertainment. Visit the Artificial Lake of the Burj Khalifa to admire the spectacular fountain, have fun at the Aquaventure Waterpark, find souvenirs and spices in one of the city's souks, or stroll to the Miracle Garden, where landscapers and gardeners have let loose with their imagination to create something spectacular!
We work with our trusted partners in the region to offer you the best possible stay.
When you plan your trip, after you've selected a date, we will show you all the information about the hotel you will be staying at.
Benefits of all the hotels
- 24 hours front desk
- Free parking at hotel
- Free Wifi
Optional excursions are available to make your trip even more spectacular. All excursions can be booked and paid for during the booking process. You will receive all practical information before departure.
• Visit Dubai • Discover a city at the forefront of modernity, yet full of contrasts. In addition to its huge hotels, you will discover the wealthy residential areas of the city with their villas and huge palaces. You will also explore the old centre of Dubai, admire the Jumeirah Mosque and the residence of Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum, and stroll to Khor Dubai - where you can enjoy a superb panorama of the city. Between past, present and future, Dubai is a treasure trove of experiences.
• Visit Abu Dhabi • Discover the cultural heritage of the city of Abu Dhabi, the other pearl of the Emirates, located about 2 hours drive from Dubai. You will first discover the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. The largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and the eighth largest in the world, the beautiful building accommodates up to 40,000 worshippers. You will also visit Heritage Village, a reconstructed traditional village where you can get a glimpse of life in the desert.
• Safari in the desert of Dubai • Hard to believe when walking in the city centre, but Dubai is indeed a city born from the desert. Golden sand dunes underneath your feet, the hot sun twinkling on the grains of sand, and a sense of calm after the urban hustle and bustle of the cities. You will end this excursion with a barbecue in the heart of a traditional camp, where you can enjoy a Middle Eastern dance performance and henna treatments; let yourself be taken away by this unique atmosphere... and enjoy!
• Entrance tickets Burj Khalifa • Visit this skyscraper, the tallest building in the world, standing at 828 metres. From the skyscraper you have a beautiful view of Dubai.
• Dhow cruise with dinner • Experience Dubai from a different perspective as you gently cruise Dubai Creek on a traditional Arabian dhow boat. On board, an extensive party buffet awaits you with both Arabic and international dishes, overlooking the glamorous waterfront of Dubai and the beautifully lit skyline.
- Tourist tax of AED 15 (approx £3.20) per room per night (payable locally)
- Tips for drivers/guides (allow up to £25 per booking)
- Optional upgrade to full board available at an extra charge
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which are subject to change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Min 2 people and max 2 adults and 1 infant up to age of 5 per room
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
Children discounts apply based on departure date and length of stay, please continue the booking process to see the final price.
Unfortunately cots are not available.
Pets are not permitted.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
This trip is for individuals. Excursions can be organised in groups.
Please note that the quality standards of hotels, facilities, transportation and roads may differ from Europe.
In case the above mentioned hotel is unavailable, you'll stay in a comparable hotel in the nearby surroundings. You'll receive the final accommodation with your travel documents, 5 days before departure at the latest.
If you are traveling during Ramadan, please note that it is not possible to eat or drink in public areas (some bars may also be closed during the day).
You should be up to date on routine vaccinations while travelling to any destination.
Tetanus vaccinations are also recommended for travel to Dubai.
British citizens can get a 30 day visitor's visa on arrival in the UAE.
If you hold any other type of British nationality (e.g. British Overseas Citizen or British National Overseas) you’ll need to get a visa from the nearest UAE Embassy before you arrive in the UAE. For up to date information visit the official gov.uk website.
Your passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of entry into the UAE.
The UAE immigration authority advise British nationals with Israeli visas or stamps in their passports - expired or valid - will not have problems when entering the UAE for tourism. If you have any questions, contact the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in London.
The national currency of the United Arab Emirates is the Dirham (AED).