Island Hopping in Thailand
- Round trip
- 14 or 15 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
With this offer, you can get a partial refund if you cancel up to 29 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 29 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund, however this might improve depending on your selection. Please check before booking.
Experience Thailand Island hopping in Phuket, Koh Yao Yai, Krabi & Koh Lanta incl. luxury hotels, breakfast, excursion, transportation and flights.
World-class sandy beaches, fantastically hospitable locals and delicious, fresh Thai food at every corner. : explore everything the exotic islands of Thailand have to offer on this luxury island hopping experience. Start in the buzzing Phuket, and carry on to the paradise island of Koh Yao Yai, the cliffs of Krabi and Koh Lanta's paradisiacal beaches. With all transportation taken care of, all you'll have to do is sit back, enjoy and experience. Get ready for a dream holiday in Thailand.
Island Hopping Phuket, Koh Yao Yai, Krabi and Koh Lanta, Thailand - 13 Nights in luxury hotels
Phuket City Tour (day 2)
Return flight from Birmingham, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester to Phuket
Day 1-2: Phuket
Welcome to paradise! The first destination on your island hopping tour of Thailand is Phuket. You will be picked up at the airport and taken to your hotel, where the rest of the day is yours to get acquainted with the white sands of the beach or the magical underwater world. Head to the main tow…
Day 3-5: Koh Yao Yai
On day 3, you will jump on a boat from Phuket and cruise to the beautiful island of Koh Yao Yai. Here you will find white sandy beaches, tropical mangroves and secluded fishing villages. The island is located in the famous Phang Nga Bay, where limestone rocks protrude from the beautiful green wa…
Day 6-9: Krabi
After a few blissful days on Koh Yao Yai, the next leg of your journey continues to the mainland where you will stay in Krabi. After being picked up at your hotel, you will take another boat to Krabi to your hotel on Krabi's most beautiful beach, Ao Nang Beach. Take a city tour or rent a sco…
Day 10-12: Koh Lanta
On day 10 you will head to Koh Lanta, an area well known for its laid back vibe, beautiful beaches and excellent diving and snorkelling. You'll take a group car to the pier, where you can catch the ferry to Koh Lanta. Upon arrival at your luxury hotel, grab a cocktail at the rooftop bar and …
Day 13: Back to Phuket
On day 13, you will be picked up after breakfast and taken back to Phuket. For your last day in Thailand, make sure you soak up the sun, indulge in a traditional Thai massage, and taste as many delicious Thai delicacies as you can! After one night in Phuket, you will be driven to the airport on …
Optional excursions are available to make your trip even more spectacular. All excursions can be booked and paid for during the booking process. You will receive all practical information before departure.
• Koh Hong with speedboat (day 7) • North of Krabi is the small island group, Koh Hong. On this excursion, you will cruise past secret coves, mysterious caves, picture-perfect beaches and plenty of paradisiacal spots for soaking in the sun. The trip lasts from 08:30-15:00 and includes a picnic lunch as well as snorkel equipment.
• Emerald Pool and jungle hot springs (day 7) • Discover the natural forests of the rainforest, hot pools and the emerald green lake Emerald Pool. Swim in the crystal clear, cool water, and soak up the best of Thailand. The trip includes lunch in a local restaurant and lasts from 08:00 to 16:00.
• Island cruise from Ao Nang with long-tail boat (day 8) • The long 'canoe-like' long-tail boats are a Thailand classic. On this excursion, you will sail in a long-tail boat to four different islands from Ao Nang incl. a visit to the mythical Phra Nang Cave. Along the way, there is ample opportunity to swim, snorkel and discover the underwater worlds. The excursion lasts from 08.30 - 15:30 and includes lunch and snacks.
• Sunset boat trip in a long-tail boat (day 9) • On this excursion, in the afternoon, you board aboard a classic long-tail boat and sail to various islands off Ao Nang. Before the sun goes down, you have the opportunity to snorkel and swim. As the darkness drops, enjoy a BBQ dinner on the beach. The trip lasts 6.5 hours and includes snacks, snorkelling equipment and dinner.
• Sea kayak trip to Ao Thalane (day 9) • Paddle in a sea kayak in the spectacular Ao Thalane bay, past beautiful mangroves, historic limestone paintings and abundant wildlife. This trip includes all equipment as well as lunch. The trip lasts from 08:30 - 15:30.
- Tips for guide/driver (Approximately £3.50 is recommended per day)
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which are subject to change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Maximum three persons per room.
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
On the basis of two full-paying adults, children from 3 - 12 years old receive a 25% discount on the hotel price. Infants from 0 - 2 years stay free. You will see the applicable discount in the final booking process. Please note: children up to 12 months old receive a discount on the plane ticket, but will not receive a seat or baggage allowance.
Unfortunately, cots are not available throughout this trip.
Pets are not permitted on this trip due to international plane travel.
Please note that flights may be subject to change, delay or postponement by the provider and that flight times are provisional. Don't forget to check the actual flight times before departure on the website of the airline or the airport to avoid inconvenient surprises.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
Your passport must be valid for six months upon arrival in Thailand. For up-to-date information, visit the official gov.uk website.
British Citizens do not need a visa to travel to Thailand.
All travellers should be up to date with primary courses and boosters. No vaccinations are required, though some should be considered: Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Rabies; Tetanus; Typhoid. Consult your doctor or the NHS travel advice website for more information.
The national currency of Thailand is Thai baht (THB).
During this trip, transport and excursions could be in groups of international travellers.
The specified itinerary is subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances. This includes the order travellers may visit the islands.
Please note that the quality standards of hotels, facilities, transportation and roads may differ from Europe.
Your driver will wait for you with a sign with your name at the airport. Transport between the airport and the hotel can be a group trip with other travellers. You will receive more information together with your travel documents
Please note that there may be an additional night(s) in transit due to flights or transfer schedules.
Please note that boat transfers can take longer than planned, in the event of poor weather conditions, additional stops or other factors.