The best of boutique Thailand
- Round trip
- 13 or 14 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
With this offer, you can get a partial refund if you cancel up to 29 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 29 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund, however this might improve depending on your selection. Please check before booking.
Indulge in the best of Thailand on a boutique adventure from Bangkok to Chiang Mai & Hua Hin. Incl. hotels, transport, 3 excursions & return flights!
Ready for an adventure in Southeast Asia? The best of boutique Thailand awaits. A country steeped in rich, ancient history, Thailand offers one of the most varied tropical holidays in the world. Sample delicious street food and dance the night away in Bangkok, explore ancient temples and lush jungles in Chiang Mai and dive into the island life on the tropical shores of Hua Hin. Experience beach, city and jungle in Thailand on this 12-night tour in boutique hotels including three excursions. With all private transportation taken care of, the only decision you have to make is when to go!
Best of Thailand in boutique hotels - 12 Nights
All private transfers
Highlights of Ayutthaya by Thanatharee tour (day 3)
Wat Prathat Doi Suthemp tour Chiang Mai (day 5)
Thai Cooking Class (day 6)
English speaking guide on days 1, 3, 5 & 6
Return flight Bangkok to Chiang Mai
Return flight from Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester to Bangkok
Day 1-3: Bangkok
Welcome to Thailand! The first leg of your boutique tour of Thailand begins in Bangkok. Home to more than 9 million people, the vibrant capital of Thailand boasts thousands of temples, awesome street food and the best nightlife in Southeast Asia. Upon arrival you will be picked up at the airport…
Day 4-7: Chiang Mai
On day 4, you will be taken to the airport for a flight to the next stop on your luxury Thailand adventure: Chiang Mai! Located in the lush north of Thailand, Chiang Mai was the former capital of the Lanna Kingdom, with roots dating back to the 13th century. Chiang Mai is a world away from the c…
Day 8-11: Hua Hin
You've toured the city, you've roamed the rainforests and mountains - now it's time to relax on the paradisiacal white sands of Hua Hin. On day 8, you will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the airport. Upon arrival in Bangkok, you will be picked up by your private driver for t…
Day 12: Bangkok
On day 12, it's time to bid farewell to the island life and head back to the city. You will be picked up at your hotel mid-morning and, after a 3-hour journey, will arrive in Bangkok for your final day in Thailand. The day is yours to spend as you wish - whether that be jumping in a tuk-tuk …
Optional excursions are available to make your trip even more spectacular. All excursions can be booked and paid for during the booking process. You will receive all practical information before departure.
• The floating market Damnoen Saduak (day 2) • Discover the famous floating markets of Bangkok, where traders sell exotic fruit and food from their canoes. You also visit an original 'railroad market' and gain insight into Thai everyday life. This excursion begins at 07:00 and lasts 6 hours.
• The Grand Palace & Wat Pho Temple (day 2) • Visit the Grand Palace and the Wat Pho Temple in Bangkok, where you will find one of the world's largest reclining Buddhas. Admire the impressive architecture and the best examples of Thai art on either a morning or afternoon tour lasting 3 hours.
• Canal Tour of Bangkok (day 2) • A beautiful canal tour of busy Bangkok to discover why Bangkok is referred to as the Venice of the East. Available in the morning or afternoon for a total of 3 hours.
• Kantoke Dinner, Chiang Mai (day 4) • Enjoy a traditional Thai dinner complete with live music and traditional Thai dancing on your first night in Chiang Mai. You will be picked up at 18:00. This excursion lasts four hours.
• City & Temple tour, Chiang Mai (day 7) • Explore the 14th - 15th-century temples of Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Jed Yod, as well as the city's oldest temple, Wat Chiang Man, founded in 1296. Available in the morning or afternoon for four hours.
• Cultural Cycling trip, Chiang Mai (day 7) • Cycle along the Ping Riverside on this cultural tour of Chiang Mai. Visit the Wot Koh Klang temple, a local community, vegetable plantations and the ruin city, Wiang Kum Kam. This excursion begins at 08:00 and lasts four hours.
• Bangkok Dinner Cruise (day 12) • Board the Grand Pearl, the most luxurious cruise liner on the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, for a moonlit dinner with live music and a Thai Classical Dance Show. This excursion includes a welcome drink and lasts for 5 hours from around 17:30.
- Tips for guide/driver (£2 is recommended per day)
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which are subject to change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Maximum three persons and infant up to 2 years old per room.
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
A discount for children is offered dependent on the chosen travel dates and length of stay. You will see the applicable discount in the final booking process. Please note: children up to 12 months old receive a discount on the plane ticket, but will not receive a seat or baggage allowance.
Unfortunately, cots are not available throughout this trip.
Pets are not permitted on this trip due to international plane travel.
Please note that flights may be subject to change, delay or postponement by the provider and that flight times are provisional. Don't forget to check the actual flight times before departure on the website of the airline or the airport to avoid surprises.
You will receive your travel documents 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
Your passport must be valid for six months upon arrival in Thailand. For up-to-date information, visit the official gov.uk website.
British Citizens do not need a visa to travel to Thailand.
All travellers should be up to date with primary courses and boosters. No vaccinations are required, though some should be considered: Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Rabies; Tetanus; Typhoid. Consult your doctor or the NHS travel advice website for more information.
The national currency of Thailand is Thai baht (THB).
During this trip, transport and excursions could be in groups of international travellers.
The specified itinerary is subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that the quality standards of hotels, facilities, transportation and roads may differ from Europe.
You will be picked up at the airport for your private transfer to the hotel and back to the airport. You will receive all information with your travel documents.
Please note that there may be an additional night(s) in transit due to flight schedules.
All transfers are private.