Paradise holiday in dreamy Mauritius
- 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
Discover the best of sun, sea and sand in Mauritius from the comfort of a luxury hotel on a dream trip incl. transfers, flights, and board options
Mauritius is a picture-perfect slice of paradise in the middle of the Indian Ocean. World-renowned for its white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, gorgeous tropical weather await on this luxury trip to the exotic island nation. Looking for an adventure in addition to all that sun-worshipping? Mauritius offers much more than just idyllic island life. Explore the tropical rainforests, discover the rich history of the region or dive into the spectacular underwater world. What are you waiting for? Experience a dream holiday in paradisiacal Mauritius!
Luxury Mauritius island resort: 5, 7, 10, 12 or 14 nights
Return flight from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, London Stansted to Plaine Magnien
Welcome to an island paradise...
In the middle of the Indian Ocean lies the tropical island of Mauritius, considered by many to be paradise on earth (and it is not difficult to understand why). In addition to luxury holiday resorts, there are also fabulous beaches, a rich underwater world, impressive mountains and a rain forest that is literally teeming with life. Mauritius has attracted travellers since the ninth century and over the years has been under Dutch, French and British rule before gaining independence in 1968. In the capital, Port Louis, you can visit the lively markets and admire the beautiful church of Reine de la Paix and its three metre high marble statue of the Virgin Mary. Although the population is just under a million, Mauritius can offer a rich and varied food culture with influences from France, China and India as well as other parts of the world. With so much to offer, we promise that your holiday in Mauritius will be an experience you won't ever forget!
We work with our trusted partners in the region to offer you the best possible stay.
When you plan your trip, after you've selected a date, we will show you all the information about the hotel you will be staying at.
Benefits of all the hotels
- 24 hours front desk
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Free parking at hotel
- Free Wifi
Optional excursions are available to make your trip even more spectacular. All excursions can be booked and paid for during the booking process. You will receive all practical information before departure.
• Catamaran boat trip to Île aux Cerfs • Take a full-day tour along the east coast to the great waterfalls of the Grand River South East and the famous 'Robinson Crusoe Island' aux Cerfs. Along the way, there will be plenty of opportunities to snorkel in the turquoise waters, and you will enjoy a BBQ lunch aboard the catamaran. The trip lasts 7 hours and includes transportation lunch and drinks.
• Scenic southern Mauritius tour • During this full-day tour, you will experience the best of the nature of south Mauritius. Along with your guide, you visit the beautiful Crater of the Trou aux Cerfs volcano, the holy lake Ganga Talao and the Black River National Park. The highlight is the cascades and the seven-coloured land of Chamarel, where you will enjoy a typical Mauritian lunch in a small village. The trip lasts 7 hours. English speaking guide, transportation, entrance fees and lunch are included.
• Northern Mauritius highlights tour • Sugar production is deeply rooted in the history and identity of Mauritius. This tour starts at L'Aventure du Sucre, where you get an insight into Mauritius' millennium-long tradition of producing sugar. Then visit the famous Red Roof Church, Cap Malheureux, and the Grand Baie Bazar for the perfect souvenir. In the afternoon, you'll head to Mont Choisy Beach for a fun afternoon in the sun. The trip lasts 7 hours. An English speaking guide and transportation are included.
•Ebony Forest Reserve Eco tour • Leave civilisation behind with a visit to the Ebony Forest, which once upon a time dominated the region. Marvel at 13 hectares of restored indigenous forest while learning about the native plants and species that reside here. You'll also hike to the top of a mountain to take in some truly breathtaking sights, as well as have the option to take some self-guided tours of the Ridgeline and Piton Canot trails.
- Drinks with included meals
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
You will see the applicable discount in the final booking process.
It is possible to arrange a cot during this trip. Contact customer service to make an enquiry.
Pets are not permitted on this trip.
Half board is included in the trip price. It is possible to upgrade to all inclusive in the final booking process.
Please note that the spa area is only available to persons 18 years and older.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
The national currency of Mauritius is the Mauritian Rupee (MUR).
It is possible to book a return airport transfer in the final booking process. You will receive all information regarding the transfer with your travel documents.
Your passport must be valid for the entire duration of your stay in Mauritius. You must have at least one blank page in your passport.
British citizens do not need a visa for travel to Mauritius for up to 60 days. You may be asked to show proof of return travel.
All travellers should be up to date with primary courses and boosters. Vaccinations usually recommended for travel to Indonesia include Tetanus. Consult your doctor or the NHS travel advice website for more information.