Explore Cambodia in Style
- Round trip
- 15 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
With this offer, you can get a partial refund if you cancel up to 29 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 29 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund, however this might improve depending on your selection. Please check before booking.
Book the trip of a lifetime and travel through Cambodia in 4 and 5-star hotels. Incl. breakfast, 5 private excursions, & return flights!
Looking for a unique experience in Southeast Asia? It's time to explore Cambodia in style. Taste delicious street food in the buzzing capital, travel past picturesque landscapes, wander around impressive cultural treasures and enjoy the comforts of your luxury hotels along the way. Travel from Phnom Penh to Battambang and on to Siem Reap and the world-famous Angkor Wat temples, before ending your adventure with a taste of the island life in Koh Rong. With breakfast, all transport and five private Cambodian excursions included, the hardest decision you'll have to make is when to go!
Roundtrip Cambodia: 13 nights in four and five-star hotels
Lunch on days 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7
Private guided city tour in Phnom Penh incl. Cheung Ek Killing Fields (Day 2)
Private walk in Battambang and Wat Kor Village (day 4)
Private excursion to Wat Phnom Banan Temple, Phnom Sampeau Caves incl. bamboo train ride (day 5)
Private Excursion to Wat Ek Phnom Temple (Day 6)
Private Full-Day Trip to Angkor Temples (Day 7)
English-speaking guide during excursions
All transport & return airport transfer
Return flight from London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester to Phnom Penh
Day 1-3: Phnom Penh
Welcome to Cambodia! The journey begins in Phnom Penh, the country's lively capital city. After being met at the airport and taken to your hotel, your first day is yours to recuperate from the long flight and form your first impressions of the fascinating and chaotic metropolis that is Phnom…
Day 4-5: Battambang
On day 4, you depart the capital to head to Cambodia's second-largest city 300 kilometres away: Battambang. Upon arrival, enjoy a relaxing lunch before heading out on your included guided tour of Battambang. Just 2 kilometres from Battambang on the Sangkae River lies the village of Wat Kor. …
Day 6-8: Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
The next leg of your exploration of Cambodia in style, you'll be heading to one of Southeast Asia's most impressive temple complexes. Your first taste of ancient history begins on day 5, with an included visit to the 11-century Wat Ek Phnom Temple, boasting elaborate carvings and built i…
Day 9-12: Koh Rong
After exploring temples, vibrant cities and local towns, on day 9, it's time to head to the beach for some rest and relaxation. You will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the airport where you will take a flight to your next destination: Sihanoukville. Upon arrival in the south of the …
Day 13: Phnom Penh
On day 13, it's time to bid farewell to the coast and head back to the mainland to Phnom Penh. Spend your last night in Cambodia stocking up on unique souvenirs from Phnom Penh's markets and street stalls, get a final taste of your favourite Cambodian dish and treat yourself to an indulg…
Optional excursions are available to make your trip even more spectacular. All excursions can be booked and paid for during the booking process. You will receive all practical information before departure.
• Cocktail Round in Phnom Penh (Day 2 or 3) • Spend an elegant evening enjoying delicious cocktails in some of Phnom Penh's best bars. You will be picked up at 17:30 in a tuk-tuk and drive to four fantastic bars around the city. The trip lasts 1.5 hours and includes transport, guide and cocktails.
• River cruise at sunset in Phnom Penh (day 2 or 3) • Watch daily life unfold along the Mekong River as the sun goes down, and have the camera ready to take amazing pictures of the city skyline, the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda and Wat Ounalom. Guests are welcome to bring snacks and a cold beer or two! You will be picked up at around 16:30. The tour lasts 2 hours, with 1 hour of cruising.
• Private boat trip to Silk Island (day 3) • Get a glimpse into typical village life and meet the families who still keep the old silk tradition alive today. See how silk is transformed from a cotton wool-like structure to fine thread and expensive fabric. Enjoy a picnic lunch and visit a Buddhist temple before returning to Phnom Penh. The tour starts at 08:00 and lasts 6.5 hours. Transport, guide and lunch are included.
• An evening in the circus in Siem Reap (day 7 or 8) • Enjoy the Cambodian circus, Phare! The energetic show combines elements of acrobatics and music in a tribute to Cambodian culture. The circus is run by an NGO supporting the future of local young artists. The experience lasts 2 hours, of which the show itself lasts 1 hour. Transport is included.
• Street food in Siem Reap (day 7 or 8) • Join a culinary tour and taste authentic snacks such as quail eggs, grilled mutton and two or three more daring delicacies! Roam the food stalls and enjoy tropical fruits or an icy beer or two. The tour ends with a tuk-tuk ride to Siem Reap. The trip lasts 2 hours and includes snacks, guide and transport.
• Kompong Khleang Floating Village on Lake Tonle Sap (Day 8) • Visit the floating village of Kompong Khleang, whose fascinating houses are built up to 10 metres high. The excursion lasts 5 hours and includes transport and guide.
• Full-day private tour of Rural Siem Reap's (day 8) • Explore Siem Reap's rural areas and isolated Khmer communities. Cruise past mangroves, ride an ox-drawn wagon, participate in everyday activities, and receive a blessing from a monk. All profits from this excursion go to the local community. The trip lasts 8.5 hours and includes transport, guide and breakfast.
• Cooking Workshop (day 8) • Together with a local chef, you will visit the market in the morning hours before immersing yourself in Cambodian cuisine at an organic farm. Along with the chef, you will prepare and enjoy your home-cooked meal in beautiful surroundings. The workshop lasts 3 hours and includes transport.
• Full-day private tour of the Phnom Kulen Mountains (day 8) • The morning starts with a drive to the top of the Phnom Kulen mountain range, from which you will enjoy a view unlike any other. On your subsequent hike through the mountainous countryside, you will see more cultural treasures and fantastic scenery before stopping at a waterfall where you can take a dip! Transport and guide are included.
• Full-day private tour to Beng Mealea Temple (Day 8) • Discover the enigmatic temple of Beng Mealea, located in the heart of the jungle. The temple blends in with nature for an Indiana Jones-style experience. The trip lasts 5 hours and includes entrance fees, guide and transport.
- Tips for guides and drivers (£5 is recommended per person day for guides/drivers)
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which are subject to change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Maximum two adults and one child up to 11 years.
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
Based on two full-paying adults per room, travellers will receive a discount on hotel stays for children 11 years and younger. This is dependent on the chosen travel period and whether the child sleeps in a separate bed. Please note: children up to 12 months old receive a discount on the plane ticket, but will not receive a seat or baggage allowance.
Unfortunately, cots are not available throughout this trip.
Pets are not permitted on this trip due to international plane travel.
Please note that flights may be subject to change, delay or postponement by the provider and that flight times are provisional. Don't forget to check the actual flight times before departure on the website of the airline or the airport to avoid inconvenient surprises.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
Your passport must be valid for six months upon arrival in Cambodia. For up-to-date information, visit the official gov.uk website.
For travel in Cambodia, a visa is required. Travellers can apply for an e-visa online, or purchase a visa upon arrival (bring passport photograph to the airport). For up to date information, visit the official gov.uk website or the relevant embassy.
All travellers should be up to date with primary courses and boosters. Vaccinations usually recommended for travel to Cambodia include Diphtheria; Tetanus; Hepatitis A. Consult your doctor or the NHS travel advice website for more information.
The national currency of Cambodia is Cambodian Riel (KHR).
During this trip, transport and excursions could be in groups of international travellers.
The specified itinerary is subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that the quality standards of hotels, facilities, transportation and roads may differ from Europe.
In case the above mentioned hotels are unavailable, you'll stay in comparable hotels in the nearby surroundings. You'll receive the final accommodations with your travel documents, 5 days before departure at the latest.
Please note that there may be an additional night(s) in transit due to flight schedules.