Beautiful Bali at your own pace
- 12, 14 or 16 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
With this offer, you can get a partial refund if you cancel up to 29 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 29 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund, however this might improve depending on your selection. Please check before booking.
Create your own paradise trip in Bali. Incl. choice of 5-star hotel in Sanur, Ubud or Seminyak, breakfast, excursions & transfers
Indulge in the best of Bali and design your own island getaway in luxury surroundings. Choose your five-star hotel in either Sanur, Ubud or Seminyak, and spend your time exploring the island as you wish - from paradisiacal beach to lush jungle, from world-class yoga & wellness to unforgettable active adventures. Roam the local markets for handcrafted souvenirs and spend tropical evenings enjoying the delicious cuisine of the Indonesian kitchen. With breakfast, private airport transfers, an action-packed selection of full-day excursions included, what are you waiting for? It's time to experience Bali at your own pace.
10, 12 or 14 nights in a 5-star hotel in Bali
Private return airport transfer
Private full-day tour Kintamani
Private full-day tour Tanah Lot Temple Jatiluwih Rice Terraces & Pacung Highlands
Private tour East Bali (12 or 14 night trips only)
English-speaking guide during included excursions
We work with our trusted partners in the region to offer you the best possible stay.
When you plan your trip, after you've selected a date, we will show you all the information about the hotel you will be staying at.
Benefits of all the hotels
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wifi
Day 1 - 3: Kintamani
Welcome to paradise! Whether you have chosen a 10-night trip in a five-star hotel in the lush hills of Ubud or you have opted for an indulgent 2-weeks in a luxury beach resort in Sanur, your Bali adventure is yours to create as you wish. The following itinerary is an example of what a 12-night t…
Day 4 - 6: Tanah Lot and Jatiluwih
After a full day of Bali-exploration, the next couple of days are reserved for rest and relaxation. Spend some time enjoying the impeccable spa and wellness treatments Bali is so well known for, or try out a restorative yoga class on the beach. Looking to see the active side of Bali? Book a moun…
Day 7 - 12: East Bali
Spend the final few days in Balinese paradise exactly as you please. Be sure to spend at least a couple of afternoons snorkelling or diving to witness the vibrant underwater life in the crystal clear waters of the island. Still looking for the perfect Bali souvenir? Roam the local markets for a …
Optional excursions are available to make your trip even more spectacular. All excursions can be booked and paid for during the booking process. You will receive all practical information before departure. The excursions can take place every day and include transfer, lunch and an English-speaking guide.
• Full-day Balinese cooking class with market visit • Get to know the beauty of the Balinese kitchen in a fantastic cooking workshop under the guidance of a local chef. Rise early and roam the local markets for the best product with your experienced chef, and then spend the day preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes! Incl. return transfer, ingredients and cooking utensils.
• Mountain bike tour Kintamani • Explore Kintamani on a full-day bike tour. Get picked up in the morning and start the downhill adventure before noon. Led by an experienced guide, take in authentic villages and varied landscapes at a leisurely pace. End the experience in a traditional village, where you can attend a ceremony in a temple, enjoy a traditional Balinese lunch and watch the wood carvers at work. Incl. return transfer and lunch.
• Rafting on the Ayung River • Dive into a real adventure on Bali's longest river with a rafting experience on the Ayung River. Together with a team of professionals you paddle through winding gorges along lush jungle, waterfalls and beautiful rice terraces. After 2 hours of water fun, go ashore for a drink and a bite to eat. Incl. return transfer, equipment, drink and lunch.
• Hike to Mount Batur at sunrise • For this excursion you will start an unforgettable trek to the 1717-metre-high Mount Batur around 2:30 am. The breathtaking view and the beautiful sunrise is worth the challenge! Bring sturdy walking shoes, a breakfast package, cash for a hot drink at the viewpoint and a sense of adventure! The trip lasts 8 hours and a reasonable level of fitness is required. Incl. guide and return transfer.
- Tips for guides and drivers (£3 per person is usually recommended)
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which are subject to change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Maximum 3 adults and 1 child up to 4 years old per room.
On the basis of two full-paying adults, a discount for children may be offered dependent on the chosen travel dates and length of stay. You will see the applicable discount in the final booking process.
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
Unfortunately, cots are not available throughout this trip.
Pets are not permitted on this trip.
Including for a stay of 10 nights (without overnight stays on the plane): day tour Kintamani (approx. 7 hours) and visit to Tanah Lot, Kawiluwith with rice terraces and Pacung highlands (approx. 8 hours).
Including for stays of 12 or 14 nights (without overnight stays on the plane): Tour East Bali (approx. 8 hours), day tour Kintamani (approx. 7 hours) and visit to Tanah Lot, Kawiluwith rice terraces and Pacung Highlands (approx. 8 hours).
When you arrive at the hotel, you will be welcomed by our partner, with whom you can agree on which days the included excursions should take place. So you can freely decide whether you want to follow the proposed schedule or decide for yourself.
Each excursion is private and is accompanied by a guide who is also your driver.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
Your passport must be valid for six months upon arrival in Indonesia. For up-to-date information, visit the official gov.uk website or the relevant embassy.
All travellers should be up to date with primary courses and boosters. Vaccinations usually recommended for travel to Indonesia include Typhoid; Hepatitis A; Tetanus. Consult your doctor or the NHS travel advice website for more information.
The national currency of Indonesia is the Indonesian rupiah (IDR).
During this trip, transport and excursions could be in groups of international travellers.
The specified itinerary is subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that the quality standards of hotels, facilities, transportation and roads may differ from Europe.
At the airport in Bali, your driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your names. You will receive more information about the transport along with your travel documents.