Discover Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand
- Round trip
- 16 or 17 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
Dive into the best of Southern Asia. Incl. luxury hotels, breakfast, transfers, 3 excursions & return flights!
Vibrant cities, ancient cultures and world-class tropical beaches: welcome to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Experience the best of Asia, starting from the vibrant metropolis of Singapore and continuing to the rolling tea gardens of the Cameron Highlands in Malaysia. Head through the highlights of Singapore and Malaysia, and finish off the trip indulging in the best of the island life in Krabi and Phuket. Soak up the sun on Thailand's tropical beaches, discover the bright underwater world of the Andaman sea and immerse yourself in the best of Thai culture and cuisine! With luxury hotels, breakfast, all transport and three fantastic excursions all included, the hardest decision you'll have to make is when to go!
15 nights in 4- & 5-star hotels in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
Kuala Lumpur city tour & Batu Caves (day 4)
Land Rover tour in Cameron Highlands tea gardens (day 6)
Full day exploration Penang Island (day 7)
Private airport transfer
Flight from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, Newcastle to Singapore and from Phuket to Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, Newcastle
Please note that there may be an additional night(s) in transit due to flight schedules.
Day 1-2: Singapore
Welcome to Singapore! Upon arrival at the world-class Singapore Changi Airport, you will be picked up and taken to your hotel in the impressive city. Check in to your four-star hotel and spend the rest of your first day getting to know Singapore as you wish. Take a stroll on the harbour promenade a…
Day 3-4: Kuala Lumpur
On day 3, you will depart the sparkling streets of Singapore and head to your next destination: Kuala Lumpur. Get up early and grab a taxi to the coach stop in time for your departure at 07:00! Your coach trip to Kuala Lumpur is a journey of around 360 kilometres. Taking 4-5 hours, this comfortable…
Day 5: Cameron Highlands
Take it easy on day 5 and spend the morning making the most of your hotel's infinity pool after a leisurely breakfast. You will be picked up at the hotel at 14:00 and taken to the bus station for your next scenic journey through Asia. Destination? The rolling hills of the Cameron Highlands in the P…
Day 6-8: George Town
With a fairly late arrival last night, on day 6 you will be picked up in the morning and taken on your second included excursion, an exciting Land Rover tour of the Cameron Highland's iconic tea plantations. Following the tour you will be driven to your next stop in George Town on Penang Island. Ar…
Day 9-11: Krabi
Today you'll bid farewell to Malaysia and head to the final country on your Asia exploration: Thailand! Your first stop in Thailand is the famous tropical island of Krabi. You'll take the bus from George Town to Hat Yai in Thailand, a journey of five hours, before being picked up at the bus station…
Day 12-15: Phuket
After three beautiful days on Krabi, on day 11 you'll head across the Andaman Sea to another of Thailand's best island destinations: Phuket. Spend a lazy morning by the beach before being picked up in the afternoon and taken to the pier for the ferry to Phuket. Get ready to soak up incredible ocean…
Optional excursions are available to make your trip even more spectacular. All excursions can be booked and paid for during the booking process. You will receive all practical information before departure.
• Singapore 'After Dark' (private excursion, day 2) • Watch Singapore in its finest evening gown after dark. You visit both a lively market and drive in 'trishaw' to the iconic Raffles Hotel, where you can drink a Singapore Sling. You end the tour at Marina Bay Sands, whose roof terrace showcases the city skyline from its absolute best. The tour starts at 17:30, lasts approx. 3.5 hours and includes guide and transport.
• In Singapore's Historical Footsteps (Private Excursion, Day 2) • Take a hike with your guide and relive Singapore's colonial past with stops at 100-year-old buildings as well as at the city's famous and historic landmarks. Along the way, you will also embark on a boat trip with a 'bumboat' on the Singapore River, which previously served as the city's commercial hub. The tour starts at 21:30 and lasts 3 hours. Transportation to and from the venue is not included.
• Gardens by the Bay with tasting menu (Private Excursion, Day 2) • On this tour you will taste the juicy, flame-grilled satay skewers and the classic noodle dish Hokkien Mee. Then visit the fascinating Gardens by the Bay, where you can experience the gigantic greenhouses, the world's largest indoor waterfall and the wild light show in the 50 metre high artificial trees. The tour starts at 17:00 and lasts 3 hours (please note that the entrance fee for the OCBC Skyway walkway is not included).
• Village life on the Malay Peninsula (Private Excursion, Day 8) • On the Malay Peninsula, you can get an insight into the typical village life and meet the families who still live a traditional life today. See, among other things, how to weave beautiful rugs, participate in old games, visit orchards and much, much more. The excursion will start at 08:00 and lasts 9 hours. Transport and guide are included.
• Street art in Georgetown (Private Excursion, Day 8) • Walk in the artist's footsteps and see George Town's most impressive examples of street art. Look forward to experiencing an exciting fusion of East and West as well as the impressive creativity and diversity that exists in the city. The tour starts at 09:00, lasts 4 hours and includes guide and breakfast (excluding drinks).
• Phi Phi Islands with speedboat incl. lunch (Day 10, 11, 13 or 14) • The twin islands of Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Le are located approx. 48 km from Phuket and are as picturesque as they are dramatic with secret coves, deep caves, sandy beaches, crystal clear water and beautiful coral reefs. There is plenty of opportunity to snorkel and lunch is also included. The trip lasts 7 hours and leaves at 08:00.
• Full day trip to 'James Bond Island' incl. lunch (Day 10, 11, 13 or 14) • Experience the amazing scenery of James Bond Island, made famous in the movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun' from 1974. You should try sailing in a sea kayak as well as in a longtail boat, and you also pass a couple of beautiful temples. The trip lasts. 7.5 hours and departs at 10:00.
More optional excursions are available in the final booking process, from a private dining experience with an escapee in Kuala Lumpur to more full-day island boat tours.
- Tips for drivers/guides
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Limited for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration requirements, before you travel. Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service.
Maximum 2 persons and 1 infant per room.
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
On the basis of two full-paying adults, a discount for children may be offered dependent on the chosen travel dates and length of stay. You will see the applicable discount in the final booking process. Please note: children up to 12 months old receive a discount on the plane ticket, but will not receive a seat or baggage allowance.
Unfortunately, cots are not available throughout this trip.
Pets are not permitted on this trip due to international plane travel.
Please note that flights may be subject to change, delay or postponement by the provider and that flight times are provisional. Don't forget to check the actual flight times before departure on the website of the airline or the airport to avoid inconvenient surprises.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.
For travel in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
British citizens do not need a visa to visit Singapore, Malaysia or Thailand for tourism purposes. For up to date information, visit the official gov.uk website or the relevant embassy.
All travellers should be up to date with primary courses and boosters. Vaccinations usually recommended for travel within Malaysia include Poliomyelitis. Consult your doctor or the NHS travel advice website for more information.
The national currency of Singapore is the Singapore dollar (SGD), of Malaysia is the Malaysian ringgit (MYR) and of Thailand is the Thai baht (THB).
This is an individual trip and you will not be travelling with a group. Transport and excursions may be in groups of international travellers.
The specified itinerary is subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that the quality standards of hotels, facilities, transportation and roads may differ from Europe.
In case the above mentioned hotels are unavailable, you'll stay in comparable hotels in the nearby surroundings. You'll receive the final accommodations with your travel documents, 5 days before departure at the latest.
At the airport in Singapore, your driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your names. You will receive more information about the transport along with your travel documents
Transportation takes place in comfortable tour buses throughout Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. You will travel by boat to the Thai islands.