Hunt Iceland's fire, ice & Northern Lights
- Round trip
- 4 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
With this offer, you can get a partial refund if you cancel up to 15 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 15 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund, however this might improve depending on your selection. Please check before booking.
A glacier lagoon, colourful skies, roaring falls and dramatic volcanoes - Iceland is beyond belief! Inc flights, hotels, breakfast & guided excursions
Welcome to the land of ice and fire, and discover the earth's powerful primal forces! Iceland is filled with beautiful contradictions - spectacular waterfalls and steaming geysers against a frozen landscape, dramatic black sand beaches washed by the cold, white Atlantic waves, long dark nights that come alive with the colours of the Aurora Borealis, and a beautiful glacier lagoon, with blocks of ice sparkling like frozen jewels. On this unforgettable trip, see the incredible Jökurlsarlon Glacier Lagoon, explore the iconic Golden Circle route, and hunt for the famous Northern Lights. You'll also discover more about Iceland's volcanic nature with a special exhibition, and meet some charming Icelandic horses. Speaking of Icelandic volcanoes, the newly erupted Fagradalsfjall has been wowing locals with its display of jumping lava and transforming the surrounding landscape with its solidified magma - a truly spectacular sight. So what are you waiting for? This is the Iceland trip of your dreams!
4 nights in Iceland
Golden Circle Tour
Volcanoes & Waterfalls Tour
Northern Lights Tour
Blue Lagoon Tour
Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tour
Entrance to Lava Centre and exhibition
Visit to Friðheimar greenhouses and stables
Local guides and all transport for days 2, 3 & 4
All transfers (days 2 - 4)
Return flight from Birmingham, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, Manchester to Keflavik
Day 1: Welcome to Iceland
A land of ice and fire, dramatic myths and untamed beauty... Iceland brims with surprising treasures that will leave you speechless. From the unforgettable sight of Iceland’s calving glaciers, as they sparkle across a vast lagoon, to the powerful forces of the subterranean heat, that steams up f…
Day 2-3: Glittering glaciers and pitch black sands
Glaciers glittering like jewels, volcanic black sands, and the primal energy of the earth - all of that is in store. With transport included throughout, you can enjoy the great sights in total comfort. But first you’ll find yourself in an otherworldly space, where the horizon around you rises an…
Day 4: Volcanoes and waterfalls
After all the ice, comes the fire - and today you'll learn more about the deep, ancient heat that bubbles at the heart of the earth. Visit the thrilling Lava Centre in Hvolsvöllur, with an interactive exhibition experience that brings the island's volcanic activity and earthquakes to lif…
• Golden Circle Tour • (day 2) Visit Iceland's famed Golden Circle, with the natural beauty of Thingvellir National Park, the dramatic Geysir, and the roaring force of Gullfoss waterfall
• Visit to Friðheimar • (day 2) Get a taste of Icelandic geothermal agriculture, with a visit to the specially designed greenhouses at Friðheimar. You’ll see the fresh tomato vines cultivated inside, and have a chance to sample some tasty treats. You’ll also visit their stable house, where they have raised generations of prize-winning Icelandic horses
• Northern Lights Tour • (day 2/3, depending on conditions) The aurora borealis are like nothing else, and with the help of your expert guides, you'll hunt down the best places in the area to see them. Keep your camera handy and prepare to be awed!
• Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tour • (day 3) Drive out to the beautiful Skaftafell National Park and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, where free-flowing icebergs float across Iceland's deepest lake, forming a spectacular sight
• Volcanoes & Waterfalls Tour • (day 4) You’ll drive along the vivid green hills, black volcanic sand beaches and scenic glaciers along the south coast. You’ll see some of Iceland’s most beautiful waterfalls in the area, with a chance to take some memorable photographs
• Blue Lagoon Tour • (day 4) Drive through the scenic lava fields of the Reykjanes Peninsula, where you’ll find the stunning Blue Lagoon. You’ll have the option of enjoying a soothing soak and silica mud mask to help you feel rejuvenated and relaxed (extra charges apply for soak)
• Entrance to Hvolsvöllur Lava Centre • (day 4) Visit the renowned Hvolsvöllur Lava Centre, to experience their innovative Volcano & Earthquake exhibition. State of the art, interactive displays bring the earth’s inner forces to life, giving you a vivid look at the volcanos, lava flows and earthquakes that have shaped Iceland
All excursions include a guide and all transport
- Airport transfers (bookable for a surcharge)
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Maximum 2 people per room
Optional transfers for shared bus or private airport transfers for one-way or return journeys can be added on in the booking process. Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before arrival.
Contact our Customer Service if you need any assistance.
The single supplement is based on travel dates and duration of travel. You will see the final price in the booking process.
On the basis of two full-paying adults, a discount for children may be offered dependent on the chosen travel dates and length of stay. You will see the applicable discount in the final booking process.
Unfortunately, cots are not available throughout this trip.
Pets are not permitted on this trip.
|Blue lagoon tour||
Admission to the Blue Lagoon, including towel and silica mask can be purchased in the booking process
Please note that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon that are difficult to predict and depend on natural conditions, hence sightings cannot be guaranteed.
In Iceland, the national currency is the Icelandic Krona.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.