Paradise in the Maldives with opt. water villa
- 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16 nights
- per person
- based on 2 persons
With this offer, you can get a partial refund if you cancel up to 29 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 29 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund, however this might improve depending on your selection. Please check before booking.
Luxury villas with FB for 7,10,12 or 14 night escape in Maldives incl excursions, flights and transfers
Escape it all by discovering your very own tropical paradise, in the beautiful island nation of the Maldives. With your own private villa set amongst a peaceful exotic island, time stands still, and all you need to worry about is choosing between the crystalline, warm waters around you, strolling along the cashmere-soft beaches, enjoying a heavenly treatment in the spa, or simply lying back and soaking up the warm sunshine with an ice-cold drink in hand. You'll get to experience the multi-colour beauty of underwater life in the Maldives, with a snorkelling excursion to see the many types of sea life found below, including delicate coral, turtles, and tropical fish. For stays of 10 nights or more, you'll also have a dream encounter with dolphins, with a once in a lifetime dolphin cruise. See the playful and charming local dolphins dance and swim alongside you, while you take in the incredible ocean views all around. And if you've got a taste for bigger adventures, take an optional big game fishing adventure, where you can try your hand at fishing, in the local way. Paradise really can be found on earth - when you're in the Maldives!
7, 10, 12 or 14 night stay in Maldives resort villas
Full board (optional breakfast-only, or upgrade to All-Inclusive available)
1 x snorkelling excursion per person per stay
1 x dolphin excursion per person per stay (for durations of 10+ nights)
Return transfers via speedboat and/or domestic flight between airport and resort
Return flight from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, Newcastle to Malé
Please note that there may be an additional night or nights due to flight times or transfers.
We work with our trusted partners in the region to offer you the best possible stay.
When you plan your trip, after you've selected a date, we will show you all the information about the hotel you will be staying at.
Benefits of all the hotels
- 24 hours front desk
- Non smoking hotel
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wifi
To make your trip even more memorable, you can choose from the following optional excursions listed below. Individual excursions will be available subject to availability, and may vary between resorts. Find out more about them in the booking process:
• Big Game Fishing • Head out to the depths of the ocean to try your hand at fishing in the traditional Maldivian way with a rod or line. You can also choose to have a fresh BBQ from your catch. There is also an option to combine a fishing excursion with a snorkelling trip, to get the best out of your ocean experience.
• Blue Water Safari – Deep Sea Fishing • (approx. 4 hours) Go out into the further reaches of the Indian Ocean, to find some of the Maldives’ best fish, including Sailfish, Marlin, Shark and Dorado. Cold drinks will be provided during the excursion.
• Romantic sunset cruise • (approx. 1 hour) Enjoy a magical cruise out on the calm waters of the Indian Ocean at sunset. It’s the perfect time to catch the unique colours of the sky and fall in love. Includes a bottle of sparkling wine, small bites and a cocktail or mocktail.
• Stingray and shark feeding • (approx. 45 mins) Catch sight of the magnificent stingray and sharks as they come close to shallow water during feeding time, and get some incredible photo opportunities to see these very special creatures.
• Hello Sunshine • (approx. 4 hours) Enjoy a fresh BBQ lunch on a tranquil sandbank, where you can take in the tropical surroundings while feeling like a true island castaway. Includes bottle of water and 2 soft drinks per person.
• Big Game Snorkelling • (approx. 4 hours) Head out by boat and go below the surface to see some of the Maldives’ famous underwater wildlife, including the stunning whale shark, manta ray and sea turtle.
• Follow the Dolphins • (approx. 2 hours) Take a boat ride to follow the playful and charming dolphins as they swim and leap across the waves – keep your camera handy for some once in a lifetime shots!
- Christmas Eve or New Years Eve Gala dinner - approx $75 per person (mandatory for stays on 24 December and 31 December)
If you book this deal before 35 days of your departure, you can choose to pay in parts. The deposit will be 50% of the deal’s price plus the booking fee and travel and/or cancellation insurance (when applicable). You will find the payment amounts and deadlines to pay every installment at the last step of the booking process.
Your booking is a direct contract between you and Secret Escapes Ltd. for the provision of your package. Secret Escapes acts as a tour operator responsible, and is therefore liable for the proper execution of the agreement. The Secret Escapes Terms and Conditions (A) apply to this booking. The Secret Escapes Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply to this booking.
Please note that the flights included in this offer are subject to live availability and price, and can change during your booking process. When this is the case, we will always notify during the booking process.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which are subject to change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Maximum 4 people
There is no accommodation charge for toddlers up to 1 year old and children from 2 to 13 years old when travelling with a full paying adult. Children up to the age of 1 year pay a reduced airfare and are not entitled to a seat and, depending on the airline, are not entitled to checked baggage.
Please note that flights may be subject to change, delay or postponement by the provider and that flight times are provisional. Don't forget to check the actual flight times before departure on the website of the airline or the airport to avoid inconvenient surprises.
You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, 5 days prior to departure at the latest.